New Patient Resources
Our Office in New Albany is Accepting New Patients
Welcome to Your New Family Dentist
Better oral health makes for a better quality of life. To this end, we offer a wide range of dental services to our patients. Our proven techniques and quality materials allow us to provide you and your family with the dental care you deserve. You can count on Netter Family Dental in New Albany, IN, to:
- Help your loved ones keep decay and disease at bay
- Treat any oral health issues that may arise
- Provide emergency dental solutions, as necessary
- Keep your smiles looking their best all through life
Regardless of what brings you in, you’ll appreciate our warm and welcoming new office. We invite you to sit back and relax while watching TV as we work on your smile.
If you are looking for a new family dental practice in New Albany, IN, then you’ve landed in just the right place.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Any X-rays that were taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any current medical concern or condition
- Dental insurance, if you are covered and paying through insurance
- Completed new patient package, which can be found below
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should also be affordable for everyone. We know that oral health is essential, so we do all that we can to break down financial barriers and assist as many patients as possible. We're in network with most dental insurances and will process out-of-network claims. Additionally, our Smiles Care Plan is an excellent alternative if you don't have dental insurance.Insurance and Payment Information